There is a wide mix of cultures in the UK. In London there are foreign communities from most parts of the world. The culture of the UK is diversity friendly in most places and there is a general sense of individuality being a good thing. Although this isn’t 100% true everywhere in the UK, the cultural open-mindedness is good in most of the big cities, modern cosmopolitan areas and in remote wild area. The UK gives free school education to all children . University education and specialist education is well respected worldwide. Britain is a very safe place to live.

Why Study in the UK


A. Diversity: There is a wide mix of cultures in the UK. In London there are foreign communities from most parts of the world.

B. Tolerance: British people are usually tolerant to foreigners, and respect the freedom to have different opinions and beliefs.

C. Freedom: People usually feel free to express their own opinions and wear what they want.

D. Humor: British people have a strong sense of humor, but it can be hard for foreigners to understand when someone is joking

E. Cautiousness: People often avoid talking to strangers until they have been introduced, partly to avoid any possible embarrassment.

F. Creativity: Individual ideas are encouraged. Arts and music are creative. British people are often not so good at working as a group.

Language :

The UK is where the English language developed. There are more people using English as their first language in the UK than in any other country except the US). British English is easily understood in many parts of the world. Many people like British accents, although it can take some time for a foreigner to get used to some of the regional varieties.

Travel :

It is easy to travel to the UK. There are flights to London from most parts of the world. You can travel around the UK by trains and bus, although the services are not very efficient. It is usually not necessary for a student to have a car. The country is quite small, so it is easy to make day-trips or to go on holiday to other parts of Britain. The UK is close to the many different countries of continental Europe. If you come to work or study in the UK, you may have the opportunity to experience a variety of different cultures of France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Germany, Spain, Portugal and other countries.

Health :

If you are on a course for more than 6 months, you should be able to obtain free health treatment if you become ill.

Work :

If you are given a student visa when you enter the UK, you are allowed to work part-time. The cost of living in the UK (for example, accommodation and food) is quite high, so many students want to find part-time or holiday jobs so that they can afford to stay longer. Employment opportunities exist: unemployment is quite low in many parts of the UK, and there are shortages in certain professions such as nurses and teachers.

Education :

The British educational system has a good reputation. Accredited qualifications obtained from British schools and universities are recognized in most parts of the world. There are courses in a wide variety of subjects, including many which are open to international students.

Heritage :

Britain has an interesting history and is good at preserving its traditions and old buildings and gardens. There are many museums and art galleries.

Environment :

There are many green areas, including beautiful parks, gardens and public footpaths. There are many coastal areas, but only a few of these have sandy beaches.

Weather :

The British weather is quite moderate. In general the summers are not too hot, and the winters are not too cold.

British University System

University level first stage – Undergraduate stage

This stage lasts for three or four years and leads to the award of a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or other fields (Technology, Law, Engineering, etc.). The Bachelor’s Degree is conferred as a Pass Degree or an Honors’ Degree where studies are more specialized. The Bachelor’s Honors’ Degree is classified as a First Class Honors, a Second Class Honors or a Third Class Honors. In some universities students must follow a foundation course before embarking on the course leading to the Bachelor’s Degree.

B. University level second stage – Master’s Degree :

Students must show originality in their application of knowledge and advancement of knowledge. The normal entry requirement for a Master’s degree is a good Bachelor’s degree.

C. University level third stage – Higher Doctorate :

After usually three years’ further study beyond the Master’s Degree, the candidate may present a thesis for the Doctorate. A further stage leads to Higher Doctorates which may be awarded by a university in Law, Humanities, Science, Medical Sciences, Music and Theology.

Undergraduates or Graduates are respected all over the world and have good recognition that has cleared from UK. In this competitive world, good knowledge and your smartness are necessary to be in the competition.

Requirements for College Acceptance :

1.True copy of Passport.

2.True copy of your all academic documents (Included School Leaving Certificate).

3.True copy of transcripts of mark sheets and 2 recommendation letters.

4.True copy of IELTS score card.

Life in the UK

Arts & Culture:

London is home to some of the most impressive museums and art collections in the world.

The British Museum:

One of the most famous museums in the world, The British Museum is home to an enormous range of exhibits from prehistoric times to modern day.

Natural History Museum :

The story of Earth from the Big Bang to the forces that are still shaping it today. Nice dinosaur skeletons too!

National Maritime Museum :

Full of maritime treasures and artefacts, this museum in Greenwich charts Britain’s seafaring history with stories of naval battles and famous mariners and explorers, including Admiral Nelson.

National Gallery :

With over 2,300 paintings dating from 1230 to 1900, the National Gallery covers all major European schools of painting and is home to masterpieces by many great artists.
Don’t forget to visit the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and Nelson’s column – all within easy reach of one another.

Working while you study in the UK

If you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and you’re studying at a UK university on a student visa, then you’re likely to have authorization to work in the UK subject to certain conditions:-

Up to 20 hours a week during term time

Any number of hours during vacations

Internship with an employer

Immigrate to United Kingdom

What we will do for you? :

We have a strict procedure in place to ensure every UK Visa application that is handled by our organisation undergoes a thorough assessment at the beginning to final stage checks before being submitted for review by the Embassy.

Assess your UK immigration matter

Gather all relevant documents needed for your UK Visa

Complete all forms and paperwork

Review your entire matter before submitting it to the Embassy.


How do I apply for a visa? :

1. Provide a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) number from your chosen institution.

2. Be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of English language competency.

3. Be able to provide confirmation of sufficient funding to cover course fees and living costs.

4. Submit the appropriate forms and documentation, including passports, photographs and proof of identity/address.

5. If you wish to extend your student visa, you must apply well in advance of your current one expiring. Never wait until after your visa expires, as this will affect future applications and could lead to you being deported.

How much will it cost? :

Visa applications are not cheap. The fees you pay will depend on whether you apply from within or outside the UK and whether you can do it in person or by post. Applicants applying from outside the UK will currently be charged £255.

What kinds of visa? :

There are a number of different types of visa available.

1. Tier 4 (Child) student visa: You can apply as a child student if you are between 4 and 17 years old. If you are between 4 and 15 years old, you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent fee-paying school.

2. Child visitor visa: You can apply as a child visitor if you are 17 years old or under and you want to come and study in the UK for up to 6 months. This includes activity-based programmes such as football summer school. You cannot switch and apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa while you are in the UK as a child visitor. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa, you must apply from the country where you live.

3. Tier 4 (General) student visa: You can apply as an adult student if you are coming to the UK for your post-16 education. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa, you must apply from the country where you you live.

4. Student visitor visa, and extended student visitor visa: If you are 18 or over, and you want to study in the UK for up to 6 months, and you do not want to work while you are here, then you will need a student visitor visa. If you want to study purely English language courses, you can apply for an extended student visitor visa that allows you to stay for up to 11 months. You can only apply for the extended student visitor visa from outside the UK. While in the UK on a student visitor visa, you will not be allowed to switch and apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa.

What documents do you need as a student visitor? :

You should provide as many relevant documents as you can to show that you qualify for entry to the UK. If you do not provide them, we may refuse your application.

Information about you :

Information about your finances and employment

Your accommodation and travel details

Information about your visit to the UK

Course list

Accounting & Finance
Advertising & PR
Art & Design
Computer Sciences
Forensic & Criminology
Health Sciences
Hospitality & Tourism
Language & Linguistics
Media & Communications
Medicine & Dentistry
Natural & Environmental Sciences
Politics & International Relations
Social Sciences


Post a comment